site hit counter

[JTJ]⇒ PDF Gratis Hurricane Force A Miss Fortune Mystery Book 7 (Audible Audio Edition) Jana DeLeon Cassandra Campbell Audible Studios Books

Hurricane Force A Miss Fortune Mystery Book 7 (Audible Audio Edition) Jana DeLeon Cassandra Campbell Audible Studios Books



Download As PDF : Hurricane Force A Miss Fortune Mystery Book 7 (Audible Audio Edition) Jana DeLeon Cassandra Campbell Audible Studios Books

Download PDF  Hurricane Force A Miss Fortune Mystery Book 7 (Audible Audio Edition) Jana DeLeon Cassandra Campbell Audible Studios Books

From New York Times best-selling author Jana DeLeon, the seventh book in the Miss Fortune series.

A force to be reckoned with...

During missions as a CIA assassin, Fortune Redding saw and overcame most every obstacle, but Sinful, Louisiana, keeps producing new challenges for her. When a hurricane blows through, it brings a shower of counterfeit money raining down on the tiny bayou town. When the money is linked back to Ahmad, the arms dealer who issued the kill order on Fortune, everyone is worried that her nemesis is far too close for comfort.

When Ahmad's men turn up in Sinful, the situation becomes life-and-death for Fortune, Ida Belle, and Gertie, and Deputy Carter LeBlanc learns Fortune's true identity. As Swamp Team 3 rushes to locate the counterfeiter, Fortune hopes to take down Ahmad and free herself from her fake life. But will her relationship with Carter make it now that he knows the truth?


Hurricane Force A Miss Fortune Mystery Book 7 (Audible Audio Edition) Jana DeLeon Cassandra Campbell Audible Studios Books

Another great book for Fortune and the gang. Jana Deleon doesn't disappoint. I'm glad that Carter finally knows about Fortune, Ida Belle and Gertie and regardless of what he said to Fortune at the end, I don't think things are over for them just yet. They will be crossing paths a lot in Sinful and the attraction is still there for both of them. Carter may try to fight it but I doubt he will succeed in the end.

Product details

  • Audible Audiobook
  • Listening Length 8 hours
  • Program Type Audiobook
  • Version Unabridged
  • Publisher Audible Studios
  • Audible.com Release Date February 2, 2016
  • Whispersync for Voice Ready
  • Language English, English
  • ASIN B01B8IAS90

Read  Hurricane Force A Miss Fortune Mystery Book 7 (Audible Audio Edition) Jana DeLeon Cassandra Campbell Audible Studios Books

Tags : Amazon.com: Hurricane Force: A Miss Fortune Mystery, Book 7 (Audible Audio Edition): Jana DeLeon, Cassandra Campbell, Audible Studios: Books, ,Jana DeLeon, Cassandra Campbell, Audible Studios,Hurricane Force: A Miss Fortune Mystery, Book 7,Audible Studios,B01B8IAS90
People also read other books :

Hurricane Force A Miss Fortune Mystery Book 7 (Audible Audio Edition) Jana DeLeon Cassandra Campbell Audible Studios Books Reviews


If you read/listen to the first book you will be hooked. Every new book that comes out I get as soon as it is available and don't stop until I finish it. Then as soon as the audio version comes out I get it and have to listen to the whole series again. You laugh until you cry, you shake your head wondering how they do it and you want to live in Sinful Louisiana with "The Girls" just see what is going to happen next. Great writing Jana DeLeon!!!
Max, Celia's husband who was presumed dead, reappears in Sinful only to be shot. A hurricane blows through Sinful and scatters counterfeit $100 bills in the town. Ahmad's men show up in town and nearly assassinate Fortune. Fortune ends up telling Carter who she really is and he is not pleased.

I still love the characters. The story is twisted but makes sense. I suggest that the books be read in order.
I love this series. She is a great writer and keeps you guessing. The characters are great and will make you laugh.
Fortune needed to keep a low profile when her cover was broken in her job for the CIA. She has been staying in Sinful, La. She finds out that the terrorist who has been looking for her is near Sinful. She enlists the help of Gertie and Ida Mae, retired Army intelligence. Even though these ladies are past their prime, they are nothing to be messed with. In their hunt for the terrorist things go very wrong or they go very right. Carter, Sinful's sheriff deputy, has been see Fortune romantically. He doesn't know who she really is and she is worried what will happen if he finds out.
Stepladders, shots fired in the night and a coffin could go horribly wrong.

This plot moves along with many laugh out loud moments. I want to be Gertie and Ida Mae when I grow up! I like all the genres that Jana DeLeon writes but I think this is by far my favorite series. My husband thinks I have lost my mind when I am reading these! This book has it all great characters, good plot, many laugh-out-loud moments and is great entertainment. I can't think of a better way to spend an afternoon!
A great mystery, you had me fooled. But I had to take off a star, I would have been happier with a different ending for Fortune. And I realize things can change and a new direction can be a good thing ; the ending felt very final and sad, to me (
Cute book! I'm an Evanovich fan that is getting frustrated with the series going so long and seeming to have really similar "adventures", so I decided to search out other authors that might provide some mischief and shenanigans in a new direction. Cute stories. Not one that I gasp (in frustration) at the end of one book and start desperately searching for the next one in need of following the plot that seems to always end at the same unsatisfied place...with Deleon, each story has a nice amount of closure for the reader and leaves just enough to leave you satisfied with that individual book, but feeling teased that maybe you just need to catch the next book because you're enjoying the tales, and you're excited to be song for the ride.
I have been dying for Fortune to come clean about her role as a CIA agent to Carter. OMG there has been a build up of feelings between Fortune and Carter and I never thought that he would react as he did. So sad!! I really expected things to be different BUT I am hopeful that there can be a turn around. I really want things to work for these characters.

The cat is finally out of the bag and now things are heating up for Fortune. Due to a counterfeiting scandal Fortune has been put squarely into a situation that has brought Ahmad himself to Louisiana. Desperate to finally take down the man that has been the bane of her existence, Fortune and the girls are going to get in deeper than ever. The only question now is what will Fortune do with her life if the death threat from Ahmad is lifted. This installment is a real game changer in the series and I can't help but be surprised by how things shake out.
Another great book for Fortune and the gang. Jana Deleon doesn't disappoint. I'm glad that Carter finally knows about Fortune, Ida Belle and Gertie and regardless of what he said to Fortune at the end, I don't think things are over for them just yet. They will be crossing paths a lot in Sinful and the attraction is still there for both of them. Carter may try to fight it but I doubt he will succeed in the end.
Ebook PDF  Hurricane Force A Miss Fortune Mystery Book 7 (Audible Audio Edition) Jana DeLeon Cassandra Campbell Audible Studios Books

0 Response to "[JTJ]⇒ PDF Gratis Hurricane Force A Miss Fortune Mystery Book 7 (Audible Audio Edition) Jana DeLeon Cassandra Campbell Audible Studios Books"

Post a Comment